So yummy ham. About So Yummy: So Yummy brings you fun food ideas and recipes for your cooking and baking adventures. Bite-sized food videos for you and your kids to enjoy! Here at So Yummy, we want to help make life in the kitchen just a little bit easier.
Here at So Yummy, we strive to be creative & captivating with our food & drink content, to be the utmost enjoyable for our guests. Stream Yummy Ham by CallMeCarson from desktop or your mobile device. Loved the homey atmosphere, and the really. You can have So yummy ham using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of So yummy ham
- Prepare 1 of 11 pound smoked bone in ham.
- You need 1 of bottle McCormick's® Smokehouse Maple seasoning.
- It's 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 of 2 liter Coca Cola Classic®.
- Prepare of glaze.
- It's 3/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of juice from ham in pan.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup that's creamy, full of vegetables and chunks of ham, finished off with milk and. Ham and Cheese Empanada is flaky and has an inviting appeal of indulgence. The taste of each Hmm This looks so yummy I would have never thought of ham and cheese in an Empanada, I. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.
So yummy ham instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Let ham set at least 30 minutes at room temperature..
- Place ham in roasting pan and score criss cross across top..
- Add coke, smokehouse maple, allspice and brown sugar to pan and stir..
- Pour some of the mixture over top of the ham..
- Cover and Place in preheated oven for 40 minutes..
- Remove and baste..
- Return for another 40 minutes and repeat basting..
- Replace ham for last 40 mins of cook time..
- Last 5-10 minutes of cook time mix brown sugar, dry mustard and honey with a whisk in a small pan. Add juice from ham when finished cooking..
- Mix well..
- Drain the majority of the liquid from the ham pan. Pour glaze over top..
- Let rest a bit, carve and enjoy!.