Hot and slightly lethal coke-sauce perfect for hamburgers. Stir together the mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl, and place a dollop on your hamburger!. What goes into your perfect hamburger, and what goes on top? Is beef still best for burgers, and where serves the finest in the world?
Best Ever Juicy Burger with Creamy Yogurt & Herb SEARCH. BLT Burgers with Spicy MayonnaiseThat Skinny Chick Can Cherry Delight Cool Whip Recipes. Hot Water Cornbread Without Shortening Recipes. You can have Hot and slightly lethal coke-sauce perfect for hamburgers using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot and slightly lethal coke-sauce perfect for hamburgers
- Prepare 1 liter of coca-cola.
- You need 1 of garlic (the whole thing, not counting cloves).
- Prepare 30 grams of ground black pepper.
- It's 30 grams of Paprika powder.
- You need 2 tsp of red hot chili flakes.
- It's 1 tbsp of Smoked Chipotle Tabasco.
- You need 20 grams of soy sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 30 of drops chili extract (3000 scoville) or about 2 fresh chopped chilis.
- You need 3 tbsp of liquid smoke (optional).
We put all manner of thingson our burgers. Here are some suggestions, and a recipe for a Killer Hamburger Secret Sauce: Meathead's Burger Glop. I want crisp, cold lettuce that crunches and squirts cold water on top of the hot meat juices. This is the perfect use for iceberg or Romaine lettuce.
Hot and slightly lethal coke-sauce perfect for hamburgers instructions
- Pour the cola (any brand) into a pan and bring to a boil. Do not use a light version coke, the sugar is essential!.
- Add all other ingredients, but hold back a little with the chilies at the start, add them carefully as you go. If you want to use fresh chilies instead of extract about 2 jalopenos or so will do, but you'll have more control with the extract. Also the liquid smoke is totally optional.
- Continue boiling without a lid, you want the water to evaporate..
- Start tasting and adding more chili and other spices after 15 minutes or so. You'll want it pretty lethal at this point, remember that you won't be eating this straight up, only as a sauce for hamburgers, so don't be a wimp :) Take your time adjusting the taste, you can add more at any time..
- Continue boiling and adjust spices. When it starts to thicken after an hour or so the pan will start to spit hot sugary stuff at you, so you'll probably want to wear long sleeves and an apron... Just don't put a lid on..
- The whole process will take about 90 minutes. At first it seems like nothing happens, but near the end it will thicken faster, so keep an eye on it..
- Take the sauce off the stove and pour it into a small bowl to cool when the consistency is somewhat like runny syrup. It will thicken more when it cools down. The end product will be about 3-4dl (1 1/2 cups).
- Use as sauce on hamburgers, about a teaspoon or two per burger is enough for most people..
How to Build the Perfect Hamburger. For the ultimate burger that delivers delicious flavor in every bite, follow these basic steps. A good sauce complements both the meat and the toppings. While ketchup is a classic condiment, spicier options like salsa or a tangy barbecue add depth to the flavor. For many Americans, summer means afternoons spent tending burgers on the grill.